Wednesday, December 26, 2007

THE LAND OF MY DREAM

It was a new day,
When I woke up in the morning
To find myself again in this tragic world,
People are born to die
The Sun rises to set
The flower blossoms to wilt,
And these are all what I see and hear about ;
War,
blood,
death,
grief,
oppression,
failure,
infidelity
and lies
There is no place for love
There is no place for peace
There is no place for serenity
There is no place for optimism
There is no place for hope
So I wish I could leave this unfair place
And fly away on the wings of imagination to the land of my dream
Where people love eachother
Where people feel for the other
Where the land is green
Where the air is clean
Where nothing is impossible
Where everything is possible
Where I am you
Where you are me
Where all is one, and one is all
Where both space and time are mine
Where my heart and my soul shine
Where everyone is really fine
On the land of my dream,
My past was good,
My present is better,
And my future will be the best.

-OUADY E.G

No comments: